BECOME A STRATEGIST AND A MEMBER OF INSTITUTE OF STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT NIGERIA (ISMN)
Change. Advantage. Sustainability
The pace of change in the world today is very fast. There is increasing uncertainty, growing ambiguity, and increasing complexity. All of these have created a new competitive environment that has led to more complex and independent work in organizations requiring organizations to be more agile and resilient and leaders and managers to be more strategic. Such leaders and managers must therefore be able to make decisions and take actions not just to boost the organization’s current performance but also strengthen its future effectiveness and competitiveness with strategic thinking, strategic acting, and strategic influencing. This is why the strategist is needed to make organizations adaptable, flexible, resilient, and have advantage over others. Therefore, you need to become a Strategist.
REGISTER TO BECOME A MEMBER OF INSTITUTE OF STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT, NIGERIA (ISMN)
The Institute of Strategic Management, Nigeria (ISMN) is a professional management association, which specializes in Strategic Management, Leadership, Governance, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation. Founded in 2003, the institute is a non-government, non-profit, independent professional organization, with more than 25,000 members in Nigeria and abroad.
- A deep understanding of Strategic Management as the ultimate professional.
- An opportunity to advance your career with innovative ideas from the Institute’s Mandatory Continuous Professional Development workshops.
- Expand your network through interaction with members from varying professional backgrounds and increase awareness of your personal and organizational competencies.
- Gain credibility, recognition and boost your curriculum vitae.
- Advertise your business in our periodic newsletter and other publications.
- Get professional advice from leaders in your area of interest.
- Get updates on industry trends and new ideas.
- Improve your chances at interviews, consideration for promotion and assignment to jobs with managerial oversights.
- Self-improvement and innovation/change management mastery.
- Entrepreneurial development.